The ITIL 4: Master Pack includes all titles within the ITIL 4 journey:
- ITIL 4 Foundation: The first step on the ITIL 4 pathway provides IT professionals with an understanding of the ITIL 4 framework and its practical application to the modern digital world
- Create, Deliver and Support: Guidance for professionals who manage the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services or end to end delivery
- Drive Stakeholder Value: Guidance for IT professionals who are focussed on the customer journey and experience, or responsible for external relationships
- High-velocity IT: Guidance for IT professionals who are working in digital transformation projects and towards high velocity environments
- Direct, Plan and Improve: Guidance for IT professionals who are responsible for managing the direction and strategy of their IT team or organisation
- Digital and IT Strategy: Offers practical skills for competing with disruption, reshaping strategy, adapting processes, and repurposing entire business models to combat challenges of the digital world
NOTE: Orders are shipped using USPS and typically take 5 to 7 business days to arrive (over seas shipment typically require 3 weeks for delivery). If, after 10 business days (15 for overseas shipments) you have not received your order, please contact us so that we can investigate the cause of the delay and get your shipment to you.
Standard shipping for this publication to the US is free. International shipping for softcopy (PDF) versions is free. International shipping for printed publications and expedited shipping are available for an additional fee. If you require international shipping for printed publications or expedited shipping, please contact us for a quote.