The ITIL® 4 Digital and IT Strategy module focuses on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. You will also cover how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry and how business leaders are responding.
The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
The IT and Digital Strategy module adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
The module will help IT leaders and aspiring leaders build and implement effective IT and digital strategies that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable a full understanding of the core material. This module has ITIL 4 Foundation as a prerequisite. If candidates have completed the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module, this will also be accepted as a prerequisite. In addition, the ITIL 4 Leader modules require a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
Becoming ITIL 4 DITS certified is a two-step process.
- You must successfully complete the Practical Assignments. The assignments are open book and you can use any/all of the course material. There is a Case Study and Risk Report that you will be required to complate and you will need to choose ONE of the three companies in the Case Study to base your answers upon.
- Once your exercises have been evaluated and your answers approved, you will be eligible to sit your exam. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be ITIL 4 DITS certified.
After achieving the ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation, candidates would only need to complete the ITIL 4 Leader: Digital and IT Strategy module to achieve the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader designation.
As part of the PassionIT Group course, you will receive the PassionIT Group ITIL 4 DITS course pack. The course pack contains all of the class material that you will use during the class including the following:
- Accredited PassionIT Group ITIL 4 DITS Course Book
- ITIL DITS Guide by Axelos (ITIL 4 Edition)
- ITIL 4 DITS Course Syllabus
- ITIL Glossary
- 2 – Practice/mock exams with answer/rationale booklets
The ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy coursebook provides a complete and extensive guide in an easy-to-follow structure, which is ideal for learning, and developing an understanding of the basic concepts, principles, and terminology associated with IT service management.
The ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy Guide by Axelos is ideal for digital leaders and aspiring IT leaders who wish to shape IT and business strategy and drive organizational change through a structured and flexible approach for addressing service management challenges and/or practical skills for competing with disruption, reshaping strategy, adapting processes, and repurposing entire business models to combat challenges of the digital world.
The Take2 re-sit option
The Take2 re-sit option provides peace of mind heading into your exam session and is now available as an add-on for exams and eLearning bundles. In the event that your first attempt is unsuccessful, you will receive a Take2 Re-sit Option exam voucher from PeopleCert for your online proctored, take anywhere retake exam. When buying the Take2 option through PassionIT Group, Take2 MUST be purchased at the same time as the exam voucher. With the Take2 re-sit option, you are buying:
- Peace of mind – gives you the chance to retake a demanding exam
- Plenty of time to prepare – gives you up to 6 months from the date of the initial exam, to ensure that you have all the time you need to get ready
- Convenience – lets you schedule the re-sit exam online when it best suits you and you take the exam online from the comfort of your home or office
The Take2 re-sit option is available for all exams offered by PeopleCert.
Please note, the Take2 re-sit option is not transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, even if it is not used.